Microsoft has released a new app for OS X for creating timelapse videos. Hyperlapse Pro works with most video cameras, from GoPros to drones, and helps you build a smooth, stable video experience.
Hyperlapse Pro features multiple options for speeding up your videos, a step-by-step workflow for easy learning, and more. Check out the list below for the app's major features:
- Hyperlapse Pro can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
- Supports different speed up factors from 1x to 25x.
- Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
- A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.
Hyperlapse Pro requires OS X Yosemite or OS X El Capitan. You'll also need 4GB of RAM, though longer or higher-quality videos could require more RAM. For faster performance, you'll need a graphics processor with support for OpenGL 2.0 or newer.
You can try Hyperlapse Pro for free, though a watermark will be placed on your videos until pay $49.99 for a license.
- $49.99 - Download Now