Microsoft has released their SkyDrive app for the iPhone and iPod touch, giving users access to their free cloud storage service and allowing 25 gigabytes worth of space for storing files, photos and other media types.
SkyDrive from Microsoft is the place to store your files so you can access them from virtually any device. With SkyDrive for the iPhone, you can now easily access, manage and share files on the go. You can also upload photos or videos from your iPhone to SkyDrive.
- Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you
- View recently used documents
- Upload photos or videos from your phone
- Share a link to any file using email
- Create folders. Delete files or folders
New to SkyDrive? If you use Hotmail, Messenger or Xbox LIVE, you already have a SkyDrive account. If not, sign up for a new account at SkyDrive.com and then easily upload files from your PC or Mac to access them on your phone.
The app is available now for the iPhone and iPod touch for free in the App Store.