Minnie Bow Maker for iPhone and iPad review
Minnie Bow Maker is a fun app for little kids where they get to be involved in Minnie's Bow-Tique from the Minnie Mouse Bow-Toons series on Disney Junior. It features three stories, a bow maker, and a runway show to show off the bows made by your kids.
Minnie Bow Maker includes a story about Daisy getting ready for a picnic with Donald, a tale of Millie and Melody preparing for a party, and a quest to help Cuckoo-Loca perform at her concert. In each story, you get to use Minnie's bow maker to create the perfect bow for the occasion.
If you want to make a bow without a story, you can jump right into the bow maker and design a bow for yourself or Minnie. If you make it for yourself, you get the choose (or take) a photo and put the bow on yourself.
Once you've read all the stories, you can show off all the bows you've designed in the Big Bow Show, a runway fashion show that features your bows!
- Three all-new stories inspired by the Minnie’s Bow-Toons series
- Play with lots of possible Bow-Maker customizations
- Personalize your own photo and share it with your friends
- Enjoy a 3D Bow-Show featuring your creations
- Features music and voices from Minnie’s Bow-Toons
- Uses famous phrases from the show, like "there's no business like bow business!"
- Pause between scenes in stories is a bit long
- Most graphics aren't Retina
- Does not support iPhone 5's larger display
The bottom line
If you have a little boy or girl who loves Minnie Mouse and has an interest in fashion, then Minnie Bow Maker is sure to be a big hit.
- $3.99 - Download now