Mittens for iPhone and iPad review: Meet Disney's new feline-powered puzzler
Mittens is a new physics-based puzzle game by Disney where you must help Mittens the cat travel the world to collect milk, balloons, and other gifts to give to Mia, the girl cat he's in love with you. Collecting these gifts is no easy feat for Mittens; he must fly through the air, slide across buildings, swing on trapezes, and avoid enemies all while also trying to get 3 diamonds along the way.
Some of the interactions you'll encounter in Mittens is cutting boards, dropping from birds, flinging off power lines, swinging off ropes, bouncing off pirate bellies, and timing everything just right to complete the levels, collect all the diamonds, and not get attacked by enemies.
If the three included levels packs isn't enough (75 levels), you can buy 25 more "super challenging" levels at the Fishing Harbor for $0.99.
- 75 action-packed levels
- Travel through 3 crazy level packs including Milktown, Balloonland and Mouse Cave
- Interact with over 30 innovative physics-based mechanics
- Beautiful 2D graphics and funny animations
- Put your skills to the test and master extra-challenging levels with Game Center achievements
- Cannot scroll around level before starting (though, this does add to the challenge)
The bottom line
Mittens reminds me a bit of one of the best physics-based games Cut the Rope. And that's a good thing. If you're a fan of these types of games, Mittens surely won't disappoint.
I'm totally addicted.
- $0.99 - Download now