Apple Pay has now been added to both the official MLB Ballpark app and Priceline app, with full support for in-app transactions. For MLB Ballpark, you can now purchases single-game tickets for select clubs using Apple Pay. Similarly, Priceline will now allow you to use Apple Pay to quickly and easily buy Express Deals.
- Introducing Ballpark – a new name for your favorite ballpark companion app
- Native resolution for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay – a new payment option when buying single–game tickets for the 2015 season (Select MLB Clubs Only)
Apple Pay™ is here!
- Use Apple Pay to quickly and securely pay for hotel Express Deals® with a single touch.
- Payment is easy -- simply select Apple Pay and place your finger on Touch ID™.
- Supported on iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3.
Score super deals at super speed
- We've also improved checkout to make it easier to complete your reservation.
Priceline also announced a few other features in their press release:
- Hundreds of new mobile-exclusive deals with three and four star hotels and an expansion of priceline.com's popular Tonight-Only deals for same-day reservations.
- iOS 8 priceline.com "Today Widget" that is displayed in the Today View of the Notification Center allowing travelers to view upcoming trip information without launching the app.
- Cross-device Handoff from iOS 8 and Mac OS X Yosemite feature for a seamless experience from iPhone and iPad to Mac so consumers can shop for deals wherever they might be during the day.
If you're excited to get your Apple Pay on for tickets and travel, hit up the links below to give the apps a shot.