TravAlarm is an iPhone app that allows you to set a location-alarm. Now you can kick back, close your eyes, and take a quick power nap during your morning commute and relax knowing that you won't miss you stop because TravAlarm will alert you when you've reached your stop.
Even if you don't want to take a nap, TravAlarm is fantastic for closing your eyes, relaxing, and listening to music during your commute. Unfortunately for me, my commute involves me behind the wheel, but once I'm able to to take advantage of Denver's light rail, you bet I'll be using TravAlarm!
TravAlarm is a easy to use location based alarm, allowing you to get that extra sleep during your daily commute. Just set your destination and where you want to be woken. Using the distance instead of time it doesn't matter if your train/bus is late or early because you will be notified before arrival.
- Choose location from a map, simply drag'n'drop a pin to where you are going.
- Recent locations are remembered for quick selection.
- Auto lookup of location names or choose you own name.
- Works both in the Foreground and Background.
- No internet access is required when TravAlarm has been set.
- Uses the absolute minimum of power in background mode.
- Supports both imperial and metric units.
TravAlarm is available on the iPhone for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]