Every day dozens and dozens of new and updated apps and games hit the iOS and Mac App Stores. It's impossible to keep up with them all, but it's not impossible to pick out the very best. Today we've got updates to the popular Mac email client Airmail, task app Any.DO for iOS, and more. Let's take a look!
New and updated iOS apps
- Instagram: The most popular Facebook-owned photo sharing network on earth hits version 5.0.4 for — you guessed it! — yet more bug fixes and performance enhancements! - Free - Download now
- Facebook Messenger: Facebook's dedicated instant messaging app has been updated with, um... they forgot to say what beyond "placeholder" so we have no idea. But, updated! - Free - Download now
- Angry Birds Friends: - Popular sequel in the Angry Birds series of games. New levels and themes and unlimited using of Wingman. Free - Download Now
- Mindnode: Productivity app that focuses on mind mapping and diagramming. Lots of performance enhancements and bug fixes. The ability to save documents with the same name as long as they aren't in the same folder. $9.99 - Download Now
- Any.DO: Alternative task app for iOS. Tighter integration between Any.DO and Cal. Lots of bug fixes. Free - Download Now
New and updated Mac apps
- Airmail: Alternative email app for OS X. Lots of new features and fixes including a brand new Exchange engine, Omnifocus and Things integration, and much more! $1.99 - Download Now
More apps and updates?
If you try any of the apps or updates, let me know how they work for you. If you got any new or updated apps today that you loved, but don't see here, let us know about them!