Every day dozens and dozens of new and updated apps and games hit the iOS and Mac App Stores. It's impossible to keep up with them all, but it's not impossible to pick out the very best. Here they are! Today we've got some irritated avians, a dating app, a Mac password manager, and more.
New and updated iOS apps
- Angry Birds Space: The big 2.0 update to the popular game includes the all-new Beak Impact episode, wich features 40 new levels, NASA space craft, and more, which you can read about here. $0.99 - Download Now
- Tinder: The popular dating app gets some major updates in version 4.0, with a new design and Moments, temproary photos that you can share with your matches for 24 hours. Free - Download Now
- BillGuard: The account management app adds new visualizations, personalized savings, and more in version 4.1.3. - Download Now
- Dropbox: The file storage service has updated their iOS app with security improvements. Free - Download Now
- Samurai II: Vengeance: The hack and slash game hits version 1.1 with improved handling, optimized performance on low-end devices, cloud backup, and graphic optimization. $0.99 - Download Now
- mSecure: The password manager that isn't 1Password gets a major update with a visual overhaul, new iPad specific interface, AirDrop support and much. much more. $9.99 - Download Now
New and updated Mac apps
- 1Password: The powerful password manager for Mac updated to version 4.4.1 with support for the WhiteHat Aviator web browser, along with several improvements and fixes. $49.99 - Download Now
- Taasky: Task managers are plentiful on the Mac but Taasky is a new one that's minimal, beautiful and powerful all in the same bag. $3.99 - Download Now
More apps and updates?
If you try any of the apps or updates, let me know how they work for you. If you got any new or updated apps today that you loved, but don't see here, let us know about them!