Every day dozens and dozens of new and updated apps and games hit the iOS and Mac App Stores. It's impossible to keep up with them all, but it's not impossible to pick out the very best. Today we've got a Fantastical update for Mac, free WiFi calling on Facebook Messenger, and more!
New and updated iOS apps
- Human: The fitness tracking app has been updated to version 2.2 with a new homepage activity summary and, of course, bug fixes! - Free - Download now
- Secret: Social networking app for iPhone. Ability to invite friends (anonymously of course), smarter stream and better notifications. Free - Download Now
- Facebook Messenger: Dedicated Facebook messaging app for iPhone. Free calls over WiFi. Free - Download Now
- Evomail+: Alternative email app for iOS. Adds the ability to open attachments in various apps, bug fixes. Free - Download Now
New and update Mac apps
- Writer Pro: Writing productivity app for Mac. Adds night mode, MultiMarkdown for preview, export, and print, and lots more. Improvements for many existing features as well. $19.99 - Download Now
- Fantastical: Alternative calendar app for Mac. Fixed due time issue with recurring reminders. Reminders no longer shown as overdue at beginning of day. $19.99 - Download Now
More apps and updates?
If you try any of the apps or updates, let me know how they work for you. If you got any new or updated apps today that you loved, but don't see here, let us know about them!