Every day dozens and dozens of new and updated apps and games hit the iOS and Mac App Stores. It's impossible to keep up with them all, but it's not impossible to pick out the very best. Here they are! Today we've got updates for a popular news reader, a social network, a live streaming app, and more.
New and updated iOS apps
- Flipboard: The popular news application now lets you share stories with your friends directly in Flipboard. You'll get a notification when someone shares a story with you. Free - Download now
- Path: The social networking app has streamlined photo upload. Free - Download Now
- Diet Coda: This update of the web dev app offers stability improvements and several fixes. $19.99 - Download Now
- TwitchTV: The video game streaming network updated their app with a cleaner interface, improved search, new broadcaster profiles, better chat, and a new player layout on the iPad. Free - Download Now
New and updated Mac apps
- Vox: The alternative music player adds manual artwork management for iTunes albums, and a changed mini player mode when showing artwork, along with some bug fixes. Free - Download Now
More apps and updates?
If you try any of the apps or updates, let me know how they work for you. If you got any new or updated apps today that you loved, but don't see here, let us know about them!