Announced during Apple's iPhone 5s event in back September, the Nike+ Move app for iOS has now arrived and is now available for download on the iTunes App Store. The app was set to be released on November 6th to coincide with the release of Nike's FuelBand SE but for whatever reason it has appeared a bit early.
Nike+ Move isn't for everyone though as it requires an iPhone 5s in order to make use of the app. The reason for that is because it's built to work exclusively alongside Apple's M7 motion coprocessor, which collects and keeps all motion data on the device.
Nike+ Move is the simplest way to capture your every move, and motivate you to move more!
Exclusively for use with iPhone 5S, Nike+ Move uses the M7 coprocessor to convert your movement into NikeFuel, the first-ever single, universal unit for measuring all kinds of activities. No matter your age, weight or gender, the same activity earns you the same amount of NikeFuel.
Nike+ Move offers insight into when you move, how you move and where you move - and lets you challenge your friends to see who moves more.
- Win the day by beating your NikeFuel average and watch your goal ring change from Red to Green.
- See when you are most active throughout the day and how you’re doing compared to yesterday.
- Move more often and win as many hours as you can throughout the day.
- See how you moved through the day with a breakdown of running, walking, and other movement.
- See where you're moving and where you move the most each day.
- Check out how you compare against your Game Center friends or other Nike+ Move users near you.
If you've been waiting for an app to really put the M7 chip to the test, the Nike+ Move app seems like it will fit that bill nicely. You can grab the app via the link below and be sure to drop some comments after you give it a go and let us know how it's working out for you.