Oceanhouse Media celebrates Dr. Seuss' birthday with huge sale and new camera app
March 2 is Dr. Seuss' 109th birthday, so Oceanhouse Media is celebrating with a huge sale on most of their apps and the release of a new app called Dr. Seuss Camera - The Cat in the Hat Edition. The biggest sale is for the classic story that Dr. Seuss is most known for, The Cat in the Hat at just $0.99.
The sale includes over 40 Dr. Seuss apps, ranges from 30-75?% off, and will last for only one week. Here's some of the more popular titles.
- The Cat in the Hat, $0.99 - Download now
- Green Eggs and Ham, $1.99 - Download now
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, $1.99 - Download now
- The Lorax, $2.99 - Download now
- Horton Hears a Who!, $2.99 Download now
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas, $2.99 - Download now
- McElligot's Pool, $2.99 - Download now
- Dr. Seuss's ABC, $1.99 - Download now
For more Oceanhouse Media apps, check out the developer page in the App Store.
Dr. Seuss Camera - The Cat in the Hat Edition is a fun childrens app that lets you put your kid's face on the body of different Cat in the Hat characters and make silly cards. There are 16 cards included that are based on the original artwork by Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss Camera - The Cat in the Hat Edition is free to download.
- Dr. Seuss Camera - The Cat in the Hat Edition, Free - Download now