OmniFocus for iPad has hit version 2.1, and is now available as a universal app on the iPhone.
OmniFocus 2.1 not only brings iPhone compatibility, but also a host of new enhancements. Pro users get several new features, including a customizable Notification Center widget, a tiled home screen in the app, and perspective creation on the iPhone.
The iPhone version of OmniFocus 2.1 gains several new features, not previously available in the standalone iPhone app. Check out the full list below:
- Landscape Support — Landscape orientation is now supported on iPhone.
- Review — The Review perspective is now available on iPhone.
- Perspective Creation (Pro) — Create perspectives on your iPhone
- Project Perspectives — Perspectives which use project hierarchy are now supported on iPhone
- Grouping and Sorting — Grouping and sorting are now available on the iPHone.
- Platform Parity — In general, all of the features of OmniFocus for iPad are now available on the iPhone in this Universal app. If you can't find something, let us know!
The update is free for existing OmniFocus 2 for iPad owners, and is rolling out through the App Store right now.
- $39.99 - Download Now