Papa Penguin, a game by Ideal Bureaucracy, is free in anticipation of an update due to be released next week.
Papa Penguin is a cute casual arcade game for children and their parents about a caring penguin who puts all his efforts in trying to get some fish for his two little children. The kids are quite gluttonous, so hardly Papa fetches them some food, they instantly absorb it and demand more and more!
- Collect the fish and take it to your little kids!
- Be smart! It's not an easy task to get to the most delicious fish.
- Don't forget about the oxygen! You have to plan your route to get all the fish to the surface!
- Beware of poisonous jelly-fish and sharp-toothed sea raptors!
- Enjoy your antarctic diving with the beautiful ambient underwater music.
The update will include the following:
- Screen rotation – play in both portrait and landscape mode
- Sound button – you can now turn off the sound and listen to the music on your iPod while playing Papa Penguin
- Better controls – pause button and interface elements on the screen no longer prevent you from controlling your character. You can use any part of the screen to move Papa
- Funny scuba gear on the Papa's back and other small graphical and gameplay improvements
Papa Penguin is free until next week's update release (and debut on the Mac App Store). Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]