Parallels Access, the app that allows you to remotely access your PC or Mac from your iPhone and iPad, has received a number of substantial improvements in version 3.0. Access now supports the Apple Watch, file sharing, and an experimental gaming mode.
There have also been a number of enhancements made in Parallels Access 3.0. Check them out below:
- File Sharing — Share any file directly from your computer. No cloud storage required, no file size limit, no upload time wasted. Just get a link to a file on your computer and share it with your friends.
- Apple Watch companion app — Now you can see your remote computer's status, initiate a connection to it, and control media playback on remote computer, right from your wrist.
- Gaming mode (experimental) — Special mode with easily accessible controls for modern computer games
Enhancements to Universal File Manager:
- Ability to connect to a remote computer without capturing the screen; only for file operations
- Support for OneDrive cloud storage in File Manager
- Ability to transfer files from Parallels Access to other apps on the mobile device
- Access to Photos on mobile devices
- File previews in icons for easier file browsing
You can grab Parallels Access 3.0 from the App Store right now.
- Free - Download Now