Here's the change log for the new update:
- Added full support for iOS 8.
- Added support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Added support for layout editing - just tap and hold on any button to begin. You can even add dedicated buttons that perform conversions, run functions, or enter constants, too!
- Added a Notification Center Widget on iOS 8 to perform quick calculations. Tap the display to switch to the full app.
- Added support for Handoff on iOS 8 to continue the current calculation on another device.
- Added an option to switch off operator precedence entirely.
- Added an option to only show the RPN stack in the "Stack" section and keep it scrolled to the bottom.
- The display now shrinks down to a single line when you are in other sections to maximise visibility.
- All text fields are now drawn to match the current theme.
- Improved hardware keyboard support and added new keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed a problem with operator precedence.
PCalc 3.3 is a free update for existing users and priced at $9.99 for new customers. The app's developer TLA Systems says the updated free iOS version of the calculator, PCalc Lite, should be available soon and a version for OS X Yosemite should also be launched around the time the final version of the OS is made available. Will you be checking out this new version of PCalc?
- $9.99 - Download Now