PCalc for iPhone and iPad has been updated, primarily adding support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6s. The calculator app now supports the activation of quick actions by pressing firmly on the app icon. You can also configure exactly what actions appear under PCalc's new 3D Touch settings within the app itself.
This update also contains a number of fixes. Here's everything you'll find in PCalc 3.5.2:
- Added support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Added 3D Touch icon shortcuts for quick access to PCalc functionality.
- Added a new "3D Touch" section to the settings to configure the shortcuts.
- Press the display to peek at the tape, registers, or RPN stack.
- Fixed a problem with the "Programming" layouts.
- Fixed a problem with pasting into PCalc on iOS 7.
You can download PCalc 3.5.2 from the App Store now.
- $9.99 - Download Now