Pebble firmware updated with some good fixes for bad problems
Pebble 2.0 has been a bit of a work in progress, and today that work continued with updates to its Android and iOS apps — as well as a full firmware update for the smartwatch itself. (And, yes, those of us on Android can now control Pandora via our Pebbles. So there's that, too.) Mostly bugfixes here, but important ones from the looks of it.
Here's the skinny:
The firmware update, which takes us to a full-on version 2.1, brings the following:
- Notifications can be cleared via Settings » Notifications » Clear History.
- Improved consistency of battery monitoring.
- Improved Bluetooth reliability when reconnecting.
- Fixed caller ID sometimes not displaying on outgoing calls.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Temperamental connections have been one of our biggest gripes the past few months, so those are good fixes to see.
And that, folks, is that. Download the iOS app update, then go to the support section of the app to update the watch's firmware.
Source: Pebble blog