The original handwriting app, Penultimate, is better than ever with its recent update that brings support for Dropbox and Evernote. You can send your notes directly to Dropbox or Evernote and setup Penultimate to automatically backup to Dropbox so that all your notes are always available in the cloud.
- Serious Dropbox integration: Send notebooks and pages directly to your Dropbox, or enable automatic backup to be sure you always have a copy of your notes in the cloud. Open Penultimate files from your Dropbox.
- Evernote support. Evernote's handwriting recognition is a great fit for Penultimate users. You can send notebooks and notes to your account for searching there later. Very simple signup in the app if you want to give it a spin.
- Open new workflows by "Open"ing your notebooks and pages in other apps on iPad.
- Copied images can be pasted into Penultimate, and copied ink can be pasted into other apps.
- Now available in Chinese (simplified) and Korean.
- As always, many other improvements and updates.
Penultimate is available on the iPad and on sale for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]