PhotoSweeper has just been bumped to version 2.0, introducing a new UI and some notable improvements. PhotoSweeper is an app built for people who capture hundreds of photos on their iPhone and/or actual cameras. The app helps you clean up unwanted duplicate photos from your Mac, saving yourself time from hunting down and manually clearing everything out.
Here's the full list of changes pulled from the App Store:
- Pixel-perfect user interface looking gorgeous on Yosemite
- User-friendly comparison settings to easily find duplicates, similar photos, series of shots
- New View Results modes that allow you to compare and mark photos better with just a click
- Auto-lock folders and rules
- Integration with Finder and Dock
- Even a faster performance
- Other improvements
The new UI is a nice touch and complements OS X Yosemite. Then you have the improved speed and integration with Finder and Dock. We're sure fans of the app will welcome this update with open arms. Intrigued? Check out our in-depth review of the app to see if it's worth the price tag for you.
- $9.99 - Download Now