Pixelmator for iPhone and iPad has hit version 2.0.2, adding a new, dynamic retouching feature, bringing major enhancements to the Repair tool, and more. There are also a number of bug fixes with this release.
With Dynamic Touch, you can quickly adjust the size of strokes for all of Pixelmator's Retouch tools. Using just the tip of your finger, you'll use thin strokes while employing more of your finger will generate larger strokes.
Check out the list below for the major new enhancements and features in Pixelmator 2.0.2:
- The Repair tool is now up to 5 times faster and even more precise.
- Dynamic Touch lets you adjust the stroke size of all Retouch tools by simply using the tip of your finger to create thin strokes and a larger surface area of your finger for thicker lines.
- Lots of improvements to the Photo Editing extension and more.
In addition to many general improvements and fixes on on both the iPhone and iPad, the iPad version of Pixelmator also has new fixes of its own.
- We've updated to the latest Adonit stylus SDK for a better painting experience.
- Replaced the Brush Tool and Eraser Tool stylus shortcut options with one Toggle Eraser option.
- Fixed an issue with Stylus Shortcuts, which sometimes used to perform two actions at the same time.
- First Writing Style was available but non-selectable. Fixed.
You can grab Pixelmator 2.0.2 from the App Store now.
- $4.99 - Download Now