It’s Playing 2.0 for iPhone, iPad looks to fill the gap left by VLC
It’s Playing is a universal iPhone, iPod touch and iPad app that looks to fill the “I will play any video file type” space left when VLC was pulled from the App Store. It's Playing uses its own soon to be patented engine which it claims will play back most 720p content.
What differentiates It's playing, apart from pricing and the quality of the user interface, is the engine that takes advantage of the outstanding hardware and operating system it runs on.
AdditionFlow© is our optimized process for making sure that you get more video frames more synchronized with the audio, ensuring the best viewing experience.
- Play all video and audio formats commonly available on the web -- including AVI, RMVB, MKV and FLV (Flash Video)
- AdditionFlow© presentation engine: it plays most 720p hi-res video superbly — it's so great we're going to patent it.
- Image and sound precision controls
- File and folder management
- Improved privacy management
- Dynamic video quality monitoring and diagnostic
Have an app you’d love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="title"]