Canada used 'launch.' It's super effective!
As Pokémon Go continues to expand its reach across the globe — and servers continue to creak under the strain of millions of players — the latest country to enter the mix is Canada.
While Canadian iPhone owners could play the game easily by changing to the U.S. App Store, now it's official, and you can start collecting critters, checking Pokéstops and taking over gyms without jumping through any hoops. (That is, assuming the Pokémon servers are up.)
If you're getting started with the game today, be sure to check out our beginner's guide for everything you need to know!
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum