Smash Cops is an iPhone and iPad game where you get to be the police in wild car chases. You may be weaving through traffic going after runaway felons or even fleeing from a felon attack until backup arrives. The city you work is huge with just as huge graphics and includes over 20 missions and 5 vehicles.
Smash Cops is this week's Games of the Week in the App Store.
- Take down runaway felons whilst avoiding civilian traffic and buddy police as you chase and weave through traffic.
- Escape under time pressure from felon attack and get to a call out location as quickly as possible.
- 4 different mini games: smash a load of cars illegally parked in a car park, weave through a course laid out by cones, dodge traffic on a highway and collect evidence throughout the city.
GROUND BREAKING CONTROLS
- By placing your finger behind the car you can steer, weave, defend and attack runaway felons with full control of your vehicle, never before used in touch racing games.
LARGE DRIVABLE CITY
- Huge city with high quality visuals creates a fun and rich environment for different attack and escape routes spread over 20 missions and 5 vehicles.
CHAOS AND MAYHEM
-Smash, crush and flip felon vehicles. Obliterate the street scenery.
Smash Cops is available on the iPhone and iPad for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.