My Little Pony interactive storybook for iPhone, iPad now available [Kids Corner]
Ruckus Media Group has released an interactive storybook - My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle, Teacher for a Day. In addition to being a book, My Little Pony includes activities that teach early reading and problem solving skills.
It’s a dream come true for MY LITTLE PONY lovers of all ages. Join Twilight Sparkle, Spike the Dragon, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and other Ponyville friends in a magical journey to learn about the history of Equestria, the Kingdom of Princess Celestia. Story-driven activities guide Twilight Sparkle and Spike through the story of Equestria to the finale of the Grand Galloping Gala.
- Move the adventure forward with narrative-driven activities that include mazes and “spot the difference” that teach word recognition, picture/word association and basic problem solving skills
- Finish your adventure with the exciting customize-your-own-story activity
- Touch-driven animations within the story add additional interactivity
- “Meet the Ponies” feature explores the background of each of the story’s characters
- Children can read the story aloud, and—for the ultimate personalized reading experience—record and playback their voice
- “Read to Me” option: Listen as Twilight Sparkle reads aloud to your child
- Words illuminate as they are pronounced for basic word recognition
My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle, Teacher for a Day is available on the iPhone and iPad for $0.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.