Zombie fans take note, today Capcom has released an iPhone and iPod touch version of their most popular video game series into the App Store. Resident Evil DEGENERATION [iTunes Link] is a 3rd-person survival horror shooter that is based on the CG-animated movie of the same name, recently released on Blu Ray and DVD. Some features of this shooter are as follows:
- Use your in-game PDA to collect intel, manage inventory and access maps.
- "Laser targeting" allows the players to make aimed accurate shots.
- Backgrounds, character models and objects are all rendered in full 3D.
- Intuitive context sensitive control scheme.
- Action icons pop up as needed.
- Accelerometer features: >- Shake iPhone/iPod Touch to "Shake of Zombie" melee attacks. >- Tilt back device to reload.
Resident Evil DEGENERATION is now available in the App Store for $5.99. If you pick this one up be sure to let us know what you think!
More screen shots after the break!