Spotify [Free with premium subscription - iTunes link] is now available for iPhone (and iPod touch) is now available -- if you live in the UK, Sweden, Spain, France, Norway or Finland.
According to Spotify, if you live in those countries and have a premium subscription, you can enjoy:
- Access to millions of tracks with Spotifys constantly updated catalogue
- Search and stream music instantly. Browse by artist, title, album, genre, label or year
- Create and synchronise playlists. Updates from the desktop application will be synced instantly and vice versa
- Playlists can be downloaded and played in offline mode when you have no connection, are on a plane or subway, or abroad and subject to roaming data fees
- Listen to tracks and albums in their entirety. Rewind, fast-forward, pause, skip and shuffle
- View cover art for all tracks and albums
So, if you live in one of those countries, and have a premium account, and an iPhone or iPod touch (list long enough yet?) and you try out the Spotify App, let us know how it works for you!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]