PushMail [$2.99 - iTunes link] has just gone 2.0. For those unfamiliar with PushMail, its a middleapp that creates an account for you to forward email, and when it's alerted to that new email, it sends out a push notification to your iPhone. New features this time around include:
- 25 sound options
- Set silent periods (e.g. during the time you typically sleep)
- History, to view past notifications
- Customize notifications (choose what info you want to display, and what you want to keep private).
- View button to open message in PushMail, Mail, or Safari
- Configuration help and trouble-shooting
- Profiles to let you override certain settings based on specific criteria. (e.g. don't push any email from the mother-in-law!)
Both the history and the profiles options sound terrific. For those who want GoogleSync-style push Gmail but are already using their only ActiveSync slot for Exchange, this is another option.
If you try it out, let us know what you think!