Read for iPad
Read is an iPad for reading websites and blogs without clutter. Say goodbye to ads and sidebars filled with useless information - Read strips it all away leaving you with only the content you wish to read. Read is preloaded with a wide variety of sources and the list continues to grow each day.
A beautiful and efficient way to read the web's best blogs and news sites. Going through articles is an estimated 170% faster than regular browsing. Since all the clutter is gone, Read will only load the most important stuff: content.
- Add articles to Instapaper or Read it Later for offline reading
- Streams: Presenting the latest news in one easy, digestible stream
- Adjustable Typography with 4 additional fonts
- Dictionary support in iOS 5
- Post articles to Twitter or Email them
- Open articles in built-in browser
- Article's links are added as Footnotes
- Request your own sources to be added
- Clear Read Capability
Read is available on the iPad for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!