Typed, the Mac text editor from Realmac Software, has hit version 1.2, fixing a number of problems in Typed, including issues with word counts, iFrames, and more. Additionally, Realmac is making Typed available in the Mac App Store for the first time.
Here's what you can expect from Typed 1.2:
- Fixes an issue where the window gems would fail to re-enable when switching back to Typed
- Fixes a problem where word counts would be inaccurate when the first portion of a document was a paragraph containing a colon
- Fixes a problem where iFrames would not render in Preview (YouTube, Vimeo etc) and cause stuttering and tearing when scrolling
- Fixes a problem where sounds would still play when toggling between character / word counts when sounds were turned off
- Updates Markdown Reference Guide
- Fixes a problem where Typed would crash, but only when closing Typed from Preview mode and when Preview was refreshing
To celebrate Typed's launch on the Mac App Store, Realmac is slashing the price by 50% for a limited time, both on the App Store as well as their own site.
- $14.99 (limited time) - Download Now