Due, the very simple, yet powerful reminder app for iOS, has received a pretty hefty update today, bumping it up to version 2.0. Coming along for the ride is an all-new, sleek design, new gesture controls, and loads of other new features.
Here's what you can expect in version 2.0:
- Due is now optimized to take advantage of the larger display on your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- See more of your reminders with the new streamlined layout.
- Quickly tell which reminders are due today, tomorrow and in the next week with section headers.
- Use gestures to search and create reminders without tapping any buttons.
- Set due dates and defer existing ones even more quickly with the combined editor and Quick Panel.
- Finally, check off or postpone reminders right from the notification.
- Auto snooze is now less obnoxious with 5, 10, 15, 30 mins snooze.
- Background sync means Due is always up to date with changes you make elsewhere (Dropbox only).
- Choose from 45 new tones for your reminders and timers.
- Finally, pause and resume your timers.
Due carries a hefty price tag at $4.99, but it justifies this by being very good at its job. If you're looking for a simple, intuitive app to remind of you to keep on track, now would be a good time to give the app a shot.
- $4.99 - Download