Retina iPad mini now available for order via Apple Online - here's what you need to know!
The Retina iPad mini is now available for order via Apple's online store. Delivery is currently 1-3 days for 16GB and 32GB Wi-Fi, and 5-10 days for all other Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular models. It's available in a in many countries, including the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the U.K.
If you place your order, let me know what you get, and when the estimated delivery date is. If you're still trying to decide between an iPad Air and the Retina iPad mini, or between the various different Retina iPad mini options, check out our comprehensive iPad buyers guide:
- iPad Air 2 vs. MacBook Air: Which Apple ultra-portable should you get?
- Should you upgrade to the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3?
- How to sell your old iPad
- Which iPad should you get?
- What color iPad should you get: Silver, gold, or space gray?
- What iPad storage size should you get: 16GB vs 64GB vs 128GB?
- iPad insurance: Should you get AppleCare or something else?