Retina iPad mini now available for order via Apple Online - here's what you need to know!
The Retina iPad mini is now available for order via Apple's online store. Delivery is currently 1-3 days for 16GB and 32GB Wi-Fi, and 5-10 days for all other Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular models. It's available in a in many countries, including the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the U.K.
If you place your order, let me know what you get, and when the estimated delivery date is. If you're still trying to decide between an iPad Air and the Retina iPad mini, or between the various different Retina iPad mini options, check out our comprehensive iPad buyers guide:
- iPad Air and Retina iPad mini: Should you upgrade?
- How to sell your iPad
- iPad vs. Galaxy vs. Nexus vs. Kindle vs. Surface: Which tablet should you get?
- iPad Air vs. MacBook Air: Which Apple portable should you get?
- What's the difference between iPads
- iPad Air vs. Retina iPad mini vs. iPad 4 vs. iPad mini: Which iPad should you get?
- Silver vs. space gray: Which iPad Air and Retina iPad mini color should you get?
- 16GB vs. 32GB vs. 64GB vs. 128GB: Which iPad Air or Retina iPad mini storage capacity should you get?
- AT&T vs. Verizon vs. Sprint vs. T-Mobile: Which iPad carrier should you choose?
- Rogers vs. Bell vs. TELUS: Which Canadian iPad Air or Retina iPad mini carrier should you get?
- O2 vs Vodafone vs Three vs EE: Which UK iPad Air or iPad mini carrier should you get?
- AppleCare+ vs. insurance vs. nothing: Which iPad Air or Retina iPad mini protection plan should you get?
- iPad Smart Case vs. Smart Cover: Which should you get?