Samsung ChatON brings multi-platform chat to the App Store
ChatON is an instant messaging app that supports multi-platform chat across iOS, Android and Samsung Bada platform. Soon the app will also be available for BlackBerry and Windows Phone as well, so it will cover most platforms. What makes it really interesting is... the app was made by Apple's Samsung.
ChatON is a Global Mobile Communication Service that enables you to have better relationships with your buddies or groups. ChatON brings together all of these methods of communication, expression, and sharing in one place.
- ChatON supports multi platforms and devices. Users can chat freely through ChatON.
- Currently, ChatON supports iOS, Android, Bada, Samsung Feature and will support Blackberry, Window mobile, web soon.
- ChatON provides multi ways to make your communication richer.
- 1:1 Chat, Group Chat, Broadcast, Drawing Message, Picture, Video, Voice, Location, Contact, Calendar.
- Using ChatON, create your own unique drawing message by hand drawing etc.
- ChatON provides group management feature for easy group chat
- ChatON provides Interaction rank which informs you how often you chat with your buddies.
- For every chat room, you can easily see all sent images and videos in a Trunk.
- Something to say for your buddies? Use 'Buddies Say'!
The Samsung ChatON app is available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for free although it's not a universal binary.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" orderby="title"]