<img src="/sites/imore.com/files/images/stories/2011/09/pdf-printer-1.jpg" alt="Save as PDF with PDF Printer for iPhone, iPad" title=Save as PDF with PDF Printer for iPhone, iPad" width="320" height="480" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-74557" />
PDF Printer is a family of iPhone and iPad apps that allow you to save documents as PDF files. For anyone in business or education, this can easily be a must-have. PDF Printer does the job and has been recently updated with a new interface.
Save documents to PDF and share them with easy right from the iPhone/iPad. PDF Printer is the simplest way for you to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone.
Save to PDF and share:
- Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
- Open files from official MobileMe iDisk and other cloud storage applications
- Transfer documents from desktop computers
- Copy & Paste notes from the Notes application
- Open documents from Mail and Safari
- Download documents or pictures from your Dropbox account for converting
- Upload ready PDF documents to your Dropbox account
PDF Printer is available on the iPhone and iPad for $2.99 and $5.99, respectively.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.