Scanner Pro, one of the best document-scanning apps for iPhone, has hit version 6.0, getting a redesign and giving you more control over your scans. The app will now automatically search for documents in your photo library, and will also begin scanning new documents on its own.
You can also add favorite file destinations in Scanner Pro 6, including iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote. Here is everything users can expect with the update:
- BEAUTIFUL NEW DESIGN - We have redesigned every major screen in the app to make everything fast and easy.
- RE-EDITABLE SCANS - Adjust your scans long after they had been made. Change from B/W to color and even modify document borders.
- SCAN RADAR - Scan Radar automatically finds photos of documents and receipts in your Photo Library. Now you can use your favourite camera app to scan something and then quickly find it in Scanner Pro.
- AUTOMATIC SCANNING - Just hold your camera over the content to automatically scan it.
- FAVORITES - Scanner Pro 6 lets you easily add favorite file destinations with a single tap. Quickly upload your scans to any folders in Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, iCloud and OneDrive.
- OneDrive and OneNote SUPPORT - Upload your scanned documents, receipts and whiteboards to OneDrive and OneNote.
Scanner Pro 6.0 is now available on the App Store. New users can get it for 50% off for a limited time at $2.99.
- $2.99 (limited time) - Download Now