How to setup an AT&T account for cellular data on iPad 3G
Curious how to setup an AT&T account on Apple's iPad Wi-Fi + 3G so you can get going with cellular data? Dieter's going to take you through it, step by step, in fine video form after the break.
- Either tap the popup that asks if you want to setup a 3G on startup, or tap the Settings app.
- Go to Cellular Data
- Tap view account (and then wait, it takes a while).
- Enter your user personal info and credit cards details and create a login.
- Choose your plan, $14.99 for 256mb or $29.99 for unlimited
- Remember, it rolls-over automatically so you'll get billed again next month!
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the terms of service (seriously?) and tap to agree.
- Add international data if you're a traveler.
- Wait for them to notify you when it's complete.
- Once you get the notification, you are good to go!
- (If you want to, you can go back to Settings and make changes to your account).
Done? Done! Let us know how it worked for you!