How to setup an AT&T account for cellular data on iPad 3G
Curious how to setup an AT&T account on Apple's iPad Wi-Fi + 3G so you can get going with cellular data? Dieter's going to take you through it, step by step, in fine video form after the break.
- Either tap the popup that asks if you want to setup a 3G on startup, or tap the Settings app.
- Go to Cellular Data
- Tap view account (and then wait, it takes a while).
- Enter your user personal info and credit cards details and create a login.
- Choose your plan, $14.99 for 256mb or $29.99 for unlimited
- Remember, it rolls-over automatically so you'll get billed again next month!
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the terms of service (seriously?) and tap to agree.
- Add international data if you're a traveler.
- Wait for them to notify you when it's complete.
- Once you get the notification, you are good to go!
- (If you want to, you can go back to Settings and make changes to your account).
Done? Done! Let us know how it worked for you!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!