Shazam launches new Player app, helps you sing along to your favorite tunes
Shazam has launched a new app called Shazam Player which can be used as an alternative to the inbuilt Music app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Shazam Player lets you stream lyrics for supported tunes as well as view a huge store of information on the band or artist you are currently listening to.
Switch to a music player with a difference - Shazam Player™ the NEW app from Shazam! Why just listen to your music when you can now see streaming lyrics, watch YouTube videos and read reviews of your favorite tracks and artists! Get to know your music with Shazam Player. It’s your music. Shazam Player lets you do more with it.
- Bring your music to life with LyricPlay. See streaming lyrics in time to the music - you’ll always have the words to your favorite songs with you
- Share the soundtrack of your day on Facebook and Twitter
- Watch YouTube videos and concert clips
- Find tour dates for the bands and artists you’re into
- Manage your music – see your iTunes playlists and create new playlists on the fly
- Select your favorite tracks and hide ones you don’t want to hear
- Add to your music - buy new tracks on iTunes from within the app
- View music by artist/album/title and use the Track Tray to see all the great Shazam features available for each song
- Top tracks – a changing list of LyricPlay tracks – buy them straight from the app if you don’t already own them
- Identify new music you’re hearing by instantly launching the Shazam App
LyricPlay is currently available on over 30,000 tracks with more being added all the time.
Shazam Player is available for free in the App Store and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="title"]