Shotlist is an iPhone and iPad app designed to help with planning and tracking video shoots. It brings the “Production Stripboard” system used in the industry to the palm of your hand.
- Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes freely across multiple shooting days – with instant updating of the total number of script pages to be shot each day.
- Each scene can be clearly marked as “To Do”, “Delay”, “Cut” or “Done” as you shoot, ensuring a vital scene is not missed.
- View up to 6 storyboard frames per scene. Each frame can be individually marked off as it is completed.
- Store notes for each scene, hotlinked for instant dial-up of critical phone numbers or access to web addresses (such as location information, or train or tide timetables).
- Keep everyone informed by emailing them the latest “one-line schedule”, or use Dropbox™ to exchange updated project files with other ShotList users on your team and for backing up your work.
- Track and schedule scripted drama, commercials, radio production or motion capture shoots.
If you pick this one up, let us know what you think! Check out the screenshots and video demo after the break.
[$29.99 - iTunes link]
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]