Skitch now available on iPad
Evernote has released the popular photo drawing application, Skitch, for the iPad. With Skitch, you can annotate your photos and screenshots with shapes, arrows, sketches and text.
I have always been a huge fan of Skitch and I'm so excited to see it on the iPad. I often use Skitch for Mac to edit screenshots for tips that I post here on TiPb, but now I'll save some time using my iPad, instead. The best part? It's free!
- Free - App Store link
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
- Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
- Create: Draw something new
- Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
- Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter, Facebook and email
- Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
- Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
- Sketch and share
- Point out objects and locations in a photo
- Brainstorm design ideas with your team
- Identify a point of interest on a map
- Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
- Have fun!
Skitch is available on the iPad for Free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]