Canadians are facing another product lineup that is more expensive today than it was yesterday
Sonos, the maker of popular connected home speakers, has increased the prices of its entire Canadian lineup due to continued weakness in the Canadian Dollar.
While the company has not made any public announcements about the increases, the new prices are reflected on its website and retail partners. The prices are now as follows:
- Play:1 - $249, up $30 from $219
- Play:3 - $379, up $50 from $329
- Play:5 - $649, up $100 from $549
- Playbar - $899, up $150 from $749
- Sub - $899, up $150 from $749
The price increases, between 14% and 20%, come after companies like Apple, Samsung, Google, and many others raised their prices starting in early 2015 as the weakness in the oil market affected the Canadian Dollar.