For a refresher, Space Age: A Cosmic Adventure is set in a futuristic version of the year 1976, and puts you in the shoes of a team of space explorers venturing to the planet Kepler-16. Shortly after landing, the team discovers that there's something amiss on the alien planet.
Here's a rundown on what you can expect from Space Age should you give it a go:
- Many hours of challenging gameplay
- Multiple characters, controlled individually and in small groups
- Tactical maneuvering and strategic planning
- Varied environments and storylines
- Puzzles, mysteries, challenges
- Dialogue, inventory, sneaking. Just like the good old days.
- Action, fun, and… romance.
If you're still curious about Space Age, we reviewed the iOS version back in November and came away very impressed with its nostalgia-inducing gameplay, so be sure to give that a look here. If you decide you want to dive into the game for yourself, it can be had for $4.99 from the Mac App Store link below. As an added bonus, the game will sync with the iOS version if you already have it as well.
- $4.99 - Download