Spotify for iPhone hits the US App Store
Spotify for iPhone has finally hit the US App Store.
Stream millions of tracks from thousands of albums and artists to your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Take your existing Spotify playlists with you on the go - listen to them during your commute, in the gym or on a flight. With ‘Offline mode’ you can listen even when no connection is available. Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone to merge your catalogue with ours, no cables required! Download and get started directly from your mobile.
- Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone
- Create and sync playlists
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
- Star your favourite tracks
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Access to over 13 million tracks from our catalogue
- Offline playlists – listen to music with no mobile connection and avoid using your data allowance
Personally, I'll be sticking with iTunes and iCloud for my music streaming needs, but I'm old school and actually enjoy listening to my local radio. However, Spotify is a great alternative to iTunes and offers features that Apple does not. Will you be jumping ship?
Spotify is available for Free for iPhone and requires a free Spotify account. There are also premium and unlimited accounts available starting at $4.99 per month.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!