Square is taking another step towards becoming the center of your business' world with the launch of Square Appointments. A business-focused calendar app, Appointments lets you create new events with your clients, including adding specific services that you will provide, and how much those services will cost. You can create a list of services that you provide, and add them to your appointments with just a couple of taps.
Here are the primary features you can expect in Square Appointments:
- Appointment notifications: Accept and decline appointments directly from your notifications.
- Calendar: See monthly and daily views including your listed agenda and business hours.
- Scheduling: Create and edit appointments and personal events and add notes in your calendar from anywhere.
- Clients: Manage your client information, notes, and appointment history on-the-go. Import your iPhone contacts directly.
- Register: complete payments using Square Register version 4.18 or later.
Square Appointments is a paid service from Square, though there is a 30-day free trail when you start using the app. Individuals will need to pay $30 a month after that, with teams of two to five people will pay $50, and an unlimited subscription costs $99 per month.
You can download Square Appointments from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now