3DTOPO Inc. has released their new comic book creation app, ComicBook! After designing your realistic comic featuring you and your friends, you can tag everyone and share to Facebook.
- 9 auto scaling text caption styles
- 9 customizable comic photo filters
- 30 unique page Layouts (both portrait and landscape)
- 55 classic comic graphics (tap to scale/rotate!)
- 3 different optional halftone styles
- 7 licensed comic fonts
- 4 different border styles
- All border styles have an optional bevel style
- Captions feature small, medium and large font options
- Captions feature customizable background colors
- 1 general use text tool for titles and more in 6 colors and 3 sizes
- 1 stylized caption with a large first letter and gradient background in 6 styles
- 2 manual-sized captions
- All fonts feature international characters and a bold/emphasis mode
- Facebook sharing with built-in photo tagging
- Twitter sharing with Twitpics
- Email sharing
- Save to photo library
- Tool tips
- Comprehensive online help and a graphical Quick Start
- Direct printing
- Load photos from library
- Direct image capture on devices with cameras
- Universal app (one copy runs on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches)
- App works in both landscape and portrait orientations
- App settings allow defaults to be set
Excuse me - I have a comic about a pack of Ewoks who set out to steal Rene's Mac Pro but are surprisingly greeted by an angry, green version of our Editor who was recently hit with a Gamma Bomb to write. You're not going to want to miss this one!
ComicBook! is available for $0.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]