It looks like Starbucks has pushed out an update to its official app today that brings along some nifty new features. Perhaps the most notable change is that customers in Portland, Oregon can now order and pay for their drinks directly from the app. Additionally, the menu has made a comeback, enabling users to quickly browse food and drink choices and note nutrition information.
While in-app ordering is limited to the Portland area for right now, Starbucks notes that the feature will eventually be rolling out to other cities in the future.
The full change log for version 3.2 follows:
- The Menu is back!
- Quickly browse and search our Mobile Menu to find more than 150 food and beverage items.
- You can also find nutrition information on the Mobile Menu. (When available)
- Mobile Order and Pay available in Portland, Oregon!
- Now, customers in the Portland area can order Starbucks favorites from within the app and your order will be ready at your favorite Starbucks store.
- Fully customize your drinks right from the app.
- This feature is beta testing in the Portland area. Keep your eyes peeled as we roll out more cities.
- This update also addresses various bugs and stability issues for iOS 8.
You can head on over to the link below to grab the update now.
- Free - Download