Streaming music service Deezer has launched an app that lets you access your music library, including your favorite tracks, playlists, and albums directly from your Apple Watch. You can listen to tracks based on your mood, see your queue, play in shuffle mode, access saved tracks, and much more.
Here's what you get with Deezer on the Apple Watch:
- Flow – Your own personal DJ that knows exactly what you want to hear, utilising the best of man and machine to play all your favourite hits.
- Player – Take control and "love" your favourite track or skip to play what you want every time.
- Mixes – Let your mood dictate what you want to hear with mixes for every occasion.
- Charts – Always stay ahead of what's trending with Top Tracks, Top Albums, Top Playlists, and Top Artists.
- My Music – Sync your watch with your iPhone and hear your entire saved music library including favourite tracks, albums, playlists, artists and podcasts.
- Force Touch – Press firmly on the display to see your queue list, hit repeat, and play in shuffle mode.
You can now get Deezer on your Apple Watch as long as you're running iOS 8.2 or higher on your iPhone.