Alex Solonsky's new expense tracker, Saver, has just hit the App Store.
- Beautifully designed, intuitive user interface
- Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields
- Choose from 15 most useful categories
- Specify your entries by using built-in or custom tags. Attach notes and photos
- View, edit, and search with ease. Search results can be filtered and sorted
- Check detailed spending history per week, month, or entire year
- Visualize your expenses via beautiful graph-report
- Full calendar for easy date selection
- "Backup and restore" protects you from data loss
- World currencies. See the full list on our website
- Works as standalone app. No pricy desktop software required
- High-resolution graphics. iOS4 and Retina display friendly
- Passcode protection for your privacy
I am a sucker for a stunning UI, and this app does not disappoint. Saver adds a surprising amount of beauty to the hideous and depressing task of tracking my expenses.
Saver is launching at $2.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.