Podotree has updated their iPhone app, Cube Dog, and your virtual pet now talks back.
Cube Dogs are adorable, 3D, interactive pets that you can customize to your hearts content! When you talk they repeat what you say! Tap them, and they do all kinds of cool stuff... like play baseball, and even fend of ninja attacks! Take a snap shot, and share with your friends!
- Talk Back - Your fully-customized and fully-awesome Cube Dog has a voice. Speak to it to hear him repeat what you say in a unique voice of your own.
- Real-World Photos - By opening the iPhone’s rear-facing camera, Cube Dog can play and take photos alongside your real dog, at the beach, on your desk, or anywhere you choose.
- Tap to Play - Cube Dogs respond when you poke them. Tap his hands, feet, head, and eyes to watch him wave, jump, dance, knock his head back or make crazy faces.
- Animation Gallery - Cube Dog: ‘Talk Back’ introduces an animation gallery to choose your favorite complex interactions; from playing fetch to calling your cell phone to fending off ninja attacks or turning into a hilarious monster.
- 130 Million Possible Customizations - With 90 nose/mouth, eyes, ears, body, and head options, Cube Dogs are easily the most customizable toy on iOS.
I am a kid at heart and think this app is absolutely adorable. I particularly like the ability to take pictures of Cube Dog in the real world.
Cube Dog is availalbe for free for iPhone with optional in-app purchases. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.