Twitbit [$2.99 - iTunes link] is the iPhone Twitter client that just won't quit -- pushing updates and new features almost as fast as notifications. The latest is Twitbit 2.3:
- Support for Twitter's new retweet feature.
- Support for Twitter's new geotagging feature.
- Support for Twitter's new lists feature.
- Support for Twitter's new user search feature.
- Trends tab.
- Trend explanations.
- Account management redesigned.
- Search bar added to timeline.
- User profile added to tabs.
- Connect Twitter accounts to iPhone contacts.
I've been lucky enough to have a beta to try out for a while and 2.3 feels really solid. Overall the interface is fluid and intuitive, the functionality is very well balanced with usability, and the Push Notifications are typically crisp and well-concatenated given the limits of the iPhone modal popup system. If you want a fast, friendly, and pushy iPhone Twitter client, Twitbit might just be for you. And if you're not sure, give Twitbit Lite a try first [Free - iTunes link].
And this being Follow Friday, if you need anyone to try it out with, give Team TiPb a shout:
@theiphoneblog, @reneritchie (Rene), @backlon (Dieter), @iChadman (Chad), @JFSikora (Jeremy), @jamesus (James), @llofte (Leanna), @GeorgiaTiPb (Georgia), @JHamilton24 (Josh), @justin_horn (Justin), @msproductions (Matt), @skeetobite (Chris).
Screenshots after the break!