2Do for Mac has been updated to version 2.0, a major refresh that brings in extensions, a GTD Inbox, and much more.
2Do, one of our favorite todo apps for Mac, has added a number of new features for OS X Yosemite. There are both action and sharing extensions and Handoff support. The Notification Center widget allows you to set a custom list to display in the center's Today view. The widget also has buttons that let you quickly create a new task, or open your tasks for today in 2Do.
Here are some of the new features you'll find in 2Do for Mac 2.0:
- New features for Yosemite: Action Extension, Sharing options (AirDrop, Message, Email etc), Share Extension, Handoff (coming soon to iOS) and an incredibly useful Today Widget that lets you assign a custom list
- Support for a GTD Inbox, as a default collection list
- Improved Task Editor and the List picker
- Improved Date picker
- Support for Durations in Dates. Set a duration along with a Due Date to cause Tasks to appear in Today sooner.
- New editor for assigning Actions (Call, Email, Visit, Browse etc).
- New editor for assigning and creating Locations
- Utility Panel with both Tags and Locations. Add and assign locations to your tasks.
- New and improved Project View. Easier to toggle between Project View and normal list view by selecting a sub-task or a project
- Overhauled Background Sync
- New and improved 3rd party CalDAV sync, including support for popular 3rd party services such as Fruux and ownCloud
- New and improved Search capabilities. The search options screen has been updated to include a visual rule-builder. Create complex searches, or manually control how you wish to join search criterias using brackets and logical AND and OR.
You can try 2Do for Mac for free with a 14-day trial from the website developer Guided Ways Technologies. After your trial, you can purchase 2Do from the Mac App Store
- $49.99 - Download Now